MiContact Center Business Open SIP on MX-ONE R. 9.3 Installation & Maintenance
This course provides advanced hands-on training that teaches you how to successfully install and maintain an Enterprise Contact Center configuration. Installation and maintenance topics are covered including Contact Center Management ACD, Multimedia, and IVR Routing.
Technician, Installer, Engineer
- MiVoice MX-ONE Rel 7.3 I&M - Core Part 1 or
- MiVoice MX-ONE rel 7.3 I&M Update Self-Study
You will gain a detailed understanding of the Contact Center Management architecture, media server configuration, and the best practices for maintaining your software. Once the course curriculum and exam have been completed, participants will receive a MiContact Center Open SIP I&M Certificate.
Remote Leader Led
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for the RLL Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. Please use this as an alternative for Audio Conferencing.
- One PC headset for conference sound.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens or one PC incl. screen and one Laptop. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68xxi/69xxi series)
- One Internet connection with a minimum bandwidth of 4 Mbps with a DHCP server that outputs local IP address information, including a local gateway and a DNS server.
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course.
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
The following topics are covered during this training:
Day 1 – Installing and Provisioning of MiCC Business on MX-ONE including Voice
- MX-ONE configuration to integrate with MiContact Center Business
- Installation of the software (Prerequisites, BluStar and MiCC Business)
- Provisioning of the contact center
- Voice provisioning exercise
- YourSite DatabaseConfiguration
- Contact Center Client
- Ignite for Voice
- Flexible Reports
- What’s New in 9.3
- Menus & MediaWorkflow
- Updated Position in Queue (UPIQ)
- Management Workflow
- Conditions, DNIS & ANI
- Mode of Operation
- Languages and Subroutines
- Data Providers_SQL
- Swap Prompts
- Agent Greetings
- Rules & Variables
- MiCC and SQL
- MCC Email
- MCC Chat
- MCC Chat (Post Rel 9.2)
- MCC SMS
- MCC Troubleshooting
Day 2 – Contact Center Management (CCM)
Day 3 – IVR
Day 4 – Multimedia
Day 5 – Evaluation
- Answering open questions
- Practical Exam
Remote Leader Led/RLL
27.09.2021 - 01.10.2021Language: English
Remote Leader Led/RLL
01.11.2021 - 05.11.2021Language: English
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobile: +49 163 8528013