MiContact Center Enterprise R. 9.5 Core Part 1 - Installation & Maintenance Remote Leader Led
This course is designed for technicians, installers, and maintainers. The MiCC Enterprise Core 1 - I&M covers fundamental tasks involved in the setup, install, and configuration of MiContact Center Enterprise.
In order to enroll, students must have:
- Knowledge of the basic concept of computers and/or PC´s
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Notion of SQL Data Base and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of MX-ONE Telephony System
Installing and Configuring MiCC E according to fundamentals tasks.
With the certification of MiCC Enterprise R. 9.5 Core 1 you are able to enroll in MiCC Enterprise R. 9.5 Core 2.
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for Remote Leader Led Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68/69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
The following topics are covered during this training:
Components of OAS
- CTI Overview
- OAS Licensing
- OAS Installation
- Understand configuration on MX-ONE
- Understand OAS Configuration
- Media Message Tool
- Media ETPAPI Tool
Components of Solidus
- MiContact Center Enterprise Licensing
- Requirements and Pre-requisites
- MiContact Center Enterprise Installation
- Configuration Manager
- MiContact Center Agent
- Client Installation
- Information Manager
- Report Manager
- Data Backup and Restore
- Report Layout Configuration
- Database Maintenance Utility
Additional Recommended Training
- MiContact Center Enterprise R.9.5 Core Part 2
Remote Leader Led/RLL
26.07.2021 - 30.07.2021
Remote Leader Led/RLL
27.09.2021 - 01.10.2021
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobil: +49 163 8528013