MiVoice Business R. 9.1 Core Installation & Maintenance
The MiVoice Business Core I&M course covers fundamental tasks involved in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting a single standalone MiVoice Business system.
- MiVoice Business Primer
- Mitel Standard Linux (at the latest release)
To get the maximum benefit from this course, the student should spend some On-Job-Training time both prior to and after this course. It is recommended that the student attend Networking 4 VoIP or have a current CCNA or CTP certification.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Before registering for this course, it is imperative that students have a working knowledge of IP based LANs including routers, switches, DHCP, FTP and Telnet. It is equally important that students be very comfortable with PCs including network configuration and IP utilities.
Please note that instructors will not spend extra time with students who do not have the necessary knowledge. Instructors may, at their discretion, dismiss students who do not meet prerequisite requirements. Should this happen, course fees will prevail and the student will not receive certification for the course.
NOTE:This course must be successfully completed before registration will be accepted for the MiVoice Business Networking, Clustering, and Resiliency I&M course.
This course qualifies new technicians with MiVoice Business R. 9.1 Core I&M Certification with a practical exam and qualifies them for Core MiVoice Business system support.
It also qualifies technicians for entry into the MiVoice Business Networking, Clustering, and Resiliency I&M course.
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for Remote Leader Led Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four MiNet Phones (69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
NOTE: The prerequisites must be completed before class enrollment.
The following topics are covered during this training:
- Course Resources
- Initial Setup and Licensing
- Assigning Access Privileges
- User and Services Configuration
- Controlling Phone Features With Classes of Service
- Attendant Consoles
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Group Programming
- SIP Trunks
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS)
- Hot Desking
- Call Handling
- Embedded Voice Mail
- Upgrading or Reloading Software
- DHCP and VLANs
- Speed Calls
- Account Codes
Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL
19.07.2021 - 23.07.2021
Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL
08.11.2021 - 12.11.2021
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobil: +49 163 8528013