This course is designed for Technicians, Installers, and Maintainers. The MiCC Enterprise Core 2 - I&M covers fundamental tasks in installing and configuring MiContact Center Enterprise special features.
MiContact Center Enterprise R. 9.5 Core Part 2 - Installation & Maintenance Remote Leader Led
Technicians, Installers & Maintainers
In order to enroll in this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of the basic concept of computers and/or PC´s
- Knowledge of operating system
- Notion of SQL Data Base and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of MX-ONE Telephony System
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for the RLL Training:
Given that this course is delivered remotely, students must have the following equipment:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Three Mitel SIP Phones (68xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
- The MiCC Enterprise Core 2 builds on the topics covered in Core 1 and covers additional call center facilities beyond the basic call handling tasks.
- Installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of the additional facilities of the system.
- Certification of MiCC Enterprise R. 9.5 Core 2 and full certified technician on MiCC Enterprise.
- Enrollment to the Extended Script Manager for MiCC Enterprise is possible.
The following topics are covered during this training:
- Special Features
- Web Callback
- Script Manager Callback
- Configuration Webservice API
- Phone Agents; Enhancements and ACD
- Open Media Connect
- Web Scheduler Portal
- Voice XML
- Session Information Service
- Mobile Applications
- Web Manager
- Social Media
- Switch Independence
- Avalanche Message