The course is designed for engineers, training and service partners as well for customer engineers who need a technical and detailed understanding of the MiVoice MX-ONE and have previous experience with the MiVoice MX-ONE platform. The course is the entry ticket for all partners who have a long experience on the MiVoice MX-ONE platform to re-enter the Mitel Partner Program to meet the certification criteria.
MiVoice MX-ONE R. 7.3 Installation & Maintenance Core - Special Certification
Engineers, Training and Service Partners,Technicians
- MiVoice MX-ONE Primer
- Longterm experience on MiVoice MX-ONE R. 5.0 and R. 6.0
The MiVoice MX-ONE Special Course provides an equal mix of theoratical delivery and practical exercises.
The following topics are covered during this training:
- Mitel Connect - KB - eDocs - CPI document
- Mitel FTP WebPage - Software Download Center for Software Products
- Create a bootable USB and DVD from an MX-ONE image file.
- Installation on ASU Server and VmWare Platforms
- Installation and Configuration PM
- Create numbering plan
- CAT and CSP (create CSP for IP extensions and CAT for analog-digital telephones)
- 68xx IP phones upgrade - conversion from Minet to SIP to Minet (69xx)
- Create startup.cfg fell for IP phones.
- DHCP installation on MX-ONE (with option 66)
- Activating the embedded TFTP server on MX-ONE
- Creation and IP extension
- Changing keys on the IP extension
- Configuration for SMDR
- MGU Card IP Change - Upgrade
- Creating a Gateway with MGU and MS
- Create SIP trunk between students MX-ONEs
- Add a Freeserver
- Configure Freeserver for N+1
- Conifgure Freeserver for Lim2
- Create IP extensions on Lim2
- Perform Backup (PC-REGEN and eri_sn_safety_backup)
- Recovery from eri_sn_safety_backup and PC-REGEN
- Questions and answers
- Traces (for IP extensions and trunks)