TOP LOC 1524 Advanced Configuration of MiVoice MX-ONE
This course serves as a refresher and specialisation course for experienced MX-ONE specialists. Existing knowledge is bundled in the course and expanded with deep technical insights in order to be able to solve problems in the field faster and more targeted.
MX-ONE specialists at Mitel partners in the technical field with several years of experience in this environment
The student should be certified on MiVoice MX-ONE Core 1 & 2 and should have active experience on the MiVoice MX-ONE.
Students will get a deeper technical insight into the inner workings of the MiVoice MX-ONE, a refresher on the most important new features of the latest releases, and a deepening of already known functions in a centric SIP communication landscape".
The MiVoice MX-ONE Special Course provides an equal mix of theoratical delivery and practical exercises.
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for Remote Leader Led Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68/69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
NOTE: The prerequisites must be completed before class enrollment.
The following topics are covered during this training:
Planning of networked systems (Private Network Routing)
- SIP trunks (public / cross connections)
- Least-Cost-Routing (LCR)
- Network components
- Media paths and ports
- Quality of Service (QoS)
Logging / Tracing
- Call logging (CDR)
- Mobility logging (DECT)
- PU Traces (SIPLP, SLP60, NUD and as required)
- Network tracing
- System logs
- Alarms & alarm actions
- System status
- Diagnosis of PUs
Handling of emergency calls (logged on / logged off terminals)
Call forwarding functions
- Call forwarding (internal / external)
- Call forwarding with lists (PEN)
- Delay lists (Delay Seizure)
- Web services (PM / SNM)
Remote Leader Led/RLL
19.07.2021 - 23.07.2021
Remote Leader Led/RLL
27.09.2021 - 01.10.2021
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobil: +49 163 8528013