MiVoice MX-ONE Advanced Voice over IP Troubleshooting - End-User Workshop
Voice over IP (VoIP) has become a central component of communication in todays businesses. However, there are many causes which can affect the VoIP connections. This course provides the necessary background knowledge and the handling of relevant tools to find out why a Voice over IP connection can’t be established or is faulty.
Technical staff from
- Enterprise networks responsible for network integration, operation and maintenance.
- Infrastructure and terminal equipment suppliers.
- Software companies and measurement suppliers responsible for development, production, quality monitoring, service and documentation.
ILL / RLL
If you want to participate remotely, please note the following technical requirements.
- Equipment to participate in a video conference e.g. headset
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for documentation access.
Further information will be provided prior to the start of the course.
- Components of a VoIP communication
- Initiate and terminate a VoIP connection
- VoIP protocols
- Tools for troubleshooting
- Where and how to sniffer
- Effective use of Wireshark
- Capture and display filters
- Follow TCP streams
- Examine RTP traffic
- Analyzing SIP
- H.323 analysis
- Baseline VoIP communications
- Common VoIP problems
- Simulate jitter and packet loss
- Analyze VoIP problems
- Analyze codec problems
- Useful tools