MiVoice MX-ONE Advanced Handling for End-Users
MiVoice MX-ONE Advanced Handling is designed for engineers who are new MiVoice MX-ONE Technicians/Engineers and are required to install configure and maintain the MiVoice MX-ONE.
This course covers installation, configuration and maintenance specific to the MiVoice MX-ONE and does not cover installation, configuration or maintenance of the Linux operating system.
The course is designed for end user engineers as well as customer engineers who have no previous experience with MiVoice MX-ONE and need a technical and detailed understanding of the MiVoice MX-ONE.
- Basic knowledge about telephony, commom protocol knowledge in ISDN (s.a. Q931), VOIP (H323,SIP), and generic data traffic (IP,LAN,WLAN).
- Sufficient knowledge in LINUX administration.
This course provides students with detailed information about MiVoice MX-ONE PBX.
In the configuration section of this course, studenst will aim to initiate and test features and function with relevant practical exercises.
Upon completion of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of the MiVoice MX-ONE and be able to configure and manage the system and will have gained the necessary competence to deliver second line support and maintenance.
ILL / RLL
If you want to participate remotely, please note the following technical requirements.
- Equipment to participate in a video conference e.g. headset
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for documentation access.
Further information will be provided prior to the start of the course.
- Installation and Maintenance
- System Handling
- User Interfaces
- Routes and Trunks
- Integration of Attendant Solution
- Integartion of Contact Center
- Advanced System Features
- Alarm and Fault handling
The extent to which the above content is delivered as reference material (theoretical or practical) depends on the competence and need of the audience. Participants can inform the trainer if there are specific areas they would like to explore more in detail from theoretical or practical perspectives during the course.