MiVoice MX-ONE Linux Handling for End-Users
MiVoice MX-ONE LINUX Handling for End-Users is designed for engineers who are new MiVoice MX-ONE PBX technicians and required to install and maintain the MiVoice MX-ONE PBX.
This course covers the basic knowledge about telephony, common protocol knowledge and generic data traffic. The student will receive the basic knowledge of LINUX Handling.
The course is designed end user engineers as well as customer engineers who have no previous experience with MiVoice MX-ONE PBX and need a technical and detailed understanding of the MiVoice MX-ONE PBX.
Basic knowledge about operating systems and server components.
This course provides students with detailed information about LINUX Handling of the MiVoice MX-ONE PBX.
In the configuration section of this course, students will aim to initiate and test features and functions of the LINUX Handling with relevant practical exercises.
Upon completion of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of the LINUX Handling and will be able to configure and manage the MiVoice MX-ONE PBX. The student will receive the basic knowledge in ISDN, VoIP, generic data traffic and LINUX Handling.
ILL / RLL
If you want to participate remotely, please note the following technical requirements.
- Equipment to participate in a video conference e.g. headset
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for documentation access.
Further information will be provided prior to the start of the course.
Capabilities & Capacities & Features
- TSE Hardware-Requirement (Server-Typs, Data, Media-Gateways)
- TSE Software-Products (Manager TS, Manger Provisioning, Mitel CMG, etc.)
- Development, SET-UP and Concepts under Linux (SLES 11 SP3)
- Converting in Bash
Handling Features in a Linux-System
- Directory & Data authorization
- Data Medium & Data Systems – Administration of Processes
- Delegation of Task
- Systemstart und Operationstatus– Automation of Tasks
- LDAP Basics
- Protocolls & Archivierung
- Linux-specified Basics of Networking (Configuration data & Commands)
- TP and NFS Data-Server
- Remote-Connection with SSH– DNS - Nameresolution
- NTP >- Timeserver