MiCollab R. 9.3 on MiVoice Business
This I&M course is designed for technicians who want to be certified on MiCollab and related applications and who prefer practical learning to self-study. This course can be taken as part of the Unified Communications and Collaboration certification path.
After completion of the required tests the participant will be certified for MiCollab rel 9.3 Technical Certification Completed and MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG) rel 11.0 Technical Certification Completed..
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for Remote Leader Led Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four MiNet Phones (69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
Specials of TOP´s MiCollab Room Environment:
For the course participant receives its own network segment, in which one MiNet, one MiCollab server and two workstations are accommodated. Furthermore, 2 MBGs are provided in a central DMZ (special firewall zone for external services. In order to map the network structure, a central firewall will take over the distribution to the different zones. In addition, a centralized network provides core services for integration (ActiveDirectory + Exchange).
- Overview MiCollab for MiVoice Business
- Explanation of the use of MiAccess
- Introduction of data files for MiCollab documentation on MiVoice Business
- Brief repetition of the requirements for MiCollab on MiVoice Business
- Preparation of the MiCollab installation
- Installation of MiCollab
- Configuration AWC incl. MX1 configuration
- Configuration of MiCollab Client Services
- Configuration of the internal MBG for SIP
- Connection to MiVB
- Internal client test
- Integration of Active Directory with MiCollab
- Integration of Active Directory
- Troubleshooting AD Integration
- Use of external MBG
- Configuration of the MBG incl. WebRTC
- Configuration of provisioning profiles
- Deployment of external clients
- Centralized Client Management
- MiTeam Meetings Mobile Client
- Deployment Troubleshooting
- Customer troubleshooting
- Overview of the NuPoint application
- Introduction of the NuPoint application
- Connection of NuPoint Voice Mail to MiVoice Business
|Date and Venue||Price incl. V.A.T.||V.A.T.|
|27.09.2021 - 01.10.2021 Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL||3.474,80 EUR||19,00 %|
|04.10.2021 - 08.10.2021 Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL||3.474,80 EUR||19,00 %|
|23.08.2021 - 27.08.2021 Remote Leader Led/RLL||3.474,80 EUR||19,00 %|
Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL
27.09.2021 - 01.10.2021
Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL
04.10.2021 - 08.10.2021
Remote Leader Led/RLL
23.08.2021 - 27.08.2021
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobil: +49 163 8528013