MiCollab R. 9.3 Installation & Maintenance on MiVoice MX-ONE - Remote Leader Led
This presence-based I&M course is aimed at technicians, installers who want to be certified in MiCollab and its related applications and prefer practical learning to self-study. This workshop can be taken as part of the certification process. Upon completion of the required tests, the participant will be certified for MiCollab rel 9.3 Technical Certification Completed and MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG) rel 11.0 Technical Certification Completed.
The following courses must be successfully completed before registration
- UCC v4 User Licensing Self-Study
- Mitel Standard Linux I&M Release 11.0
- MiCollab Primer (Self-Study)
- MiVoice MX-ONE knowledge
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for the RLL Training:
Given that this course is delivered remotely, students must have the following equipment:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68/69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
Specials of TOP´s MiCollab Room Environment:
For the course participant receives its own network segment, in which one MX-ONE, one MiCollab server and two workstations are accommodated. Furthermore, 2 MBGs are provided in a central DMZ (special firewall zone for external services. In order to map the network structure, a central firewall will take over the distribution to the different zones. In addition, a centralized network provides core services for integration (ActiveDirectory + Exchange).
The following topics are covered during this training:
- Overview MiCollab for MiVoice MX-ONE
- Explanation of the use of MiAccess
- Introduction of data files for MiCollab documentation on MiVoice MX-ONE
- Brief repetition of the requirements for MiCollab on MiVoice MX-ONE
- Preparation of the MiCollab installation;
- Installation of MiCollab
- Configuration AWC incl. MX1 configuration
- Configuration of MiCollab Client Services
- Configuration of the internal MBG for SIP
- Connection of the provisioning manager
- Internal client test
- Integrate Active Directory with MiCollab
- Integrate Active Directory with the Provisioning Manager
- Troubleshooting AD Integration
- Enable AD authentication in PM
- Use of external MBG
- Configuration of the MBG incl. WebRTC
- Configuration of provisioning profiles
- Deployment of external clients
- Centralized Client Management
- MiTeam Meetings Mobile Client
- Deployment Troubleshooting;
- Customer troubleshooting
- Overview of the NuPoint application
- Introduction of the NuPoint application
- Connection of NuPoint Voice Mail to MiVoice MX-ONE
Remote Leader Led/RLL
22.11.2021 - 26.11.2021Language: English
Hybrid Course: ILL & RLL
29.11.2021 - 03.12.2021Language: German
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobile: +49 163 8528013