MiVoice MX-ONE R. 7.3 Installation & Maintenance Update Remote Leader Led
This course will help you to receive your update on MiVoice MX-ONE certification to Release 7.3. Students will have the opportunity to learn the new features of the MiVoice MX-ONE with a trainer. With the usage of our training room you will get familiar with the new MiVoice MX-ONE features with practical exercises during the training.
Students who has a lower release update then Release 7.2 are welcome to enroll in this course. With this course you will be certified directly on Release 7.3 without redoing the relevant web learns.
Technicians, Installers & Maintainers
In order to enroll in this course, students must have completed:
- MiVoice MX-ONE R. 6.0 Certification
- Certification on Release 6.1,6.2,6.3, 7.0,7.1,7.2 is recommended
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements
Given that this course is delivered remotely, students must have the following equipment:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68/69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera is required for the monitored exam on the last day of the course
- Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
The following topics are covered during this training
MX-ONE 7.3 Changes
MX-ONE 7.3 Updates-System
- System Requirements
- Apllication Support
MX-ONE 7.3 Updates - Structural Changes
- Microsoft Azure
- MiContact Center Business
- Microsoft Active Directory Authentication
- CSTA lll Support for ASC Call Recording
- CSTA lll Support for Restricted A Number Passing
- Licensing of Third Party DECT Phones
- VDP Login Supports Corporate Login
- Media Server New Cidec Support
- Support For NEW IP Base Station Hardware
- New Dell Server - R440
- Support for Mitel 5634 WiFi handset
- MX-ONE Next generation Tool
- MX-ONE 7.3 Upgrade - Programming Changes
- Multiple Remote Extensions on Multi Terminal Extension (Multiplicity)
- Terminal Selection Service
- Call Diversion on No Answer and Busy
- Call Pickup - Calling and Called Party display
- Central Log Service - Original Number Display For Group Pickup
- Support Arabic Text
- Cascading Ring Group Enhancements
- Hotel Phone - Clearing Conatct Info
- MiCollab - Receiving Call Info when Busy
- SNM/PM To Support Encrypted Phone Config Files
- Other Changes in mxone_maintenance - NTP
- Other Changes in mxone_maintenance - DNS
- Personal Number List - ACD/CTI Group
- RVA Messages Play Before Answer
- Audio Blip Heard Before MiCC-E Message
- Held Calls Dropped with Certain Public SIP Trunks
- AD Sync Enhancements with Provisioning Manager