MiContact Center Enterprise R. 9.5 Core Part 2 - Installation & Maintenance Leader Led
This course is designed for Technicians, Installers, and Maintainers. The MiCC Enterprise Core 2 - I&M covers fundamental tasks in installing and configuring MiContact Center Enterprise special features.
Technicians, Installers & Maintainers
In order to enroll in this course, students must have:
- MiContact Center Enterprise R. 9.5 Core Part 1
- The MiCC Enterprise Core 2 builds on the topics covered in Core 1 and covers additional call center facilities beyond the basic call handling tasks.
- Installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of the additional facilities of the system.
- Certification of MiCC Enterprise R. 9.5 Core 2 and full certified technician on MiCC Enterprise.
- Enrollment to the Extended Script Manager for MiCC Enterprise is possible.
The course takes place in an Instructor leader led classroom with hands-on exercises.
The following topics are covered during this training:
- Special Features
- Web Callback
- Script Manager Callback
- Configuration Webservice API
- Phone Agents; Enhancements and ACD
- Open Media Connect
- Web Scheduler Portal
- Voice XML
- Session Information Service
- Mobile Applications
- Web Manager
- Social Media
- Switch Independence
- Avalanche Message