TOP LOC 1751 MiContact Center Enterprise Extended Script Manager
The course covers advanced scripting topics in MiCC Enterprise Extended
Installation and Support engineers
- Basic telephony and PBX technology
- Microsoft Windows 20016/ 2019 Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Version 2016
- MiCC Enterprise Core 1
- MiCC Enterprise Core 2
Upon completion of the course, students will have a thorough understanding of the MiCC Enterprise Extended Script Manager possibilities and will be able to create advanced scripts using Databases and other programming languages.
Equipment Requirements and Setup Requirements for the RLL Training:
- One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability. This will be used for Audio Conferencing.
- Two PCs or one PC with dual screens. One will be for the web session and the other is for ESM and documentation access.
- Four Mitel SIP Phones (68/69xxi series).
- One Layer 2, PoE Switch to support the IP Phones High Speed Internet connection. 2 Mbps download and 400 Kbps upload minimum recommended speeds. A Mitel/Aastra power supply for the SIP phone is also acceptable.
- Web Camera
Equipment for class needs to be set up in a quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on the PC(s) for purposes of the lab environment. Notification and information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the Instructor prior to class start date. A test procedure will be included in this information to ensure all communication requirements will be met.
The following topics are covered during this training and can be executed with TAS or OAS:
- Course Outline Warm-up
- Basic scripting Using Databases in SM
- Standard SQL queries - Stored Procedures
- Databases Continued Set Call Result
- Using the Startup section of Scripts Application Events
- &Flow events, User Events and User Exceptions Event Continue
- VB Script/Jscript/Macro Execute
- Standard usage - Connect to web interfaces
- Email Scripting
- Focus will be on VB Script and Macro Execute
Remote Leader Led/RLL
25.08.2021 - 27.08.2021
Time Zone: ANZ
Remote Leader Led/RLL
24.11.2021 - 26.11.2021
Mitel / TOP Business Certification
Tel: +49 911 40 905 303
Mobil: +49 163 8528013